Happiness is a form of courage: it blossoms in our daily choices and how you carry them out, and it grows on a combination of intuition and creativity using useful instruments and techniques which make our daily tasks smoother and easier.
Yoga and study method is a way which integrates yoga practice on a mat with tips on the best way to organize our tasks, to improve our concentration, to visualize mental maps of our work, and to overcome anxiety and worry.
Here it is a list of proposed themes :
– Motivation, self-esteem and assertiveness : changing the mental maps
– the power of attention and concentration
– Communication and learning styles: from logic to creativity/intuition
– Pranayama and mudra to encourage memory, concentration and stillness
– Yoga sequences to reactive and to calm.